Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Teacher GIfts

My son is graduating from preschool and I wanted something fun and easy to thank his teacher for the awesome job that she did throughout the year.  I found this cute idea with "Orange you Glad it's Summer" from Making Memories and thought I would stick with the orange theme.

I found the orange bags at Dollar Tree 2 for $1.  I picked up a bag of oranges and found some cute orange necklaces with earrings to go with it from Pick your Plum.
I also made some tin can treats from Our Best Bites.  I found this idea two years ago when my son graduated.  It is such a fun and easy way to package chocolate or really anything that will fit.  When my oldest graduated we stuck a necklace in the tin can, this year I put in some Reese and packaged it in orange and yellow.




1 comment:

  1. My son is graduating from preschool and I wanted something fun and easy to thank his teacher for the awesome job that she did throughout the year. 70th birthday gifts

    ReplyDelete