Thursday, May 23, 2013

Out of Control Hair Day

My son's school has an alphabet countdown and each day has a new letter and a new activity to go with it.  Today was Out of Control hair day.  Well my dear son does not let anyone touch his hair or spike it.  We found these awesome ideas from Bee in our Bonnet.  My son immediately vetoed each and every idea.  Then he decided to design one himself.  He wanted his head to be the sky with the sun and clouds.  He sketched it out and made sure that I followed it exactly.

We used temporary hairspray from Sally's and it worked great and he had fun with his hair at school.  For the clouds he wanted some white material that would stick out but not any cotton balls or paper.  I took a sponge that I found at the Dollar Store and cut it into pieces and stuck them in with a bobby pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment