Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I am a Mormon.  I love how much support and encouragement the church offers mothers in any situation in life.
I was looking through my quote board on Pinterest and I found these words from Elder M. Russell Ballard
"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother... Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities  and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
The article is titled "Daughter of God" and was given at the April General Conference in 2008.  You can read the full article at the link or listen to it.  There is great love and appreciation expressed for all that Mothers do and some great advice shared as well.
After the title the first words are There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.

With that being said "Happy Mother's Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment