Thursday, May 30, 2013

Patiotic Wreath

I always see really cute wreaths around the web and especially on Pinterest.  I decided to try and make a foam wreath out of a dollar store pool noodle.  My Fourth of July decor is rather limited and I wanted to go for a Patriotic theme.


I wrapped the noodle with one spool of blue with white polka dots and two spools of red and white striped ribbon (I found both at Walmart).  It worked really great until my baby decided to lounge around on it like an inner tube at the pool, and well it became an odd shape so I decided to attach a chalkboard and some paper fireworks form Landee See, Landee Do.  To make the chalkboard I spray painted a plain wooden plaque with chalkboard spray paint.


2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I would love for you to come and share this on our link party Much Ado About Monday!
    http://www.huckleberrylove.com/2013/06/much-ado-about-monday-no-12.html

    Hope to see you there,
    Jamie
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete