Monday, June 17, 2013

Parisian Chic Bridal Shower Decor

My sister Alisha's best friend is getting married in Europe.  She met the guy over in London and he proposed in Paris at the Eiffel tower.  Well Alisha decided to throw her friend a Parisian Chic Bridal shower, and since we are sisters I got to help.  She found inspiration here and here and a few other places along the way.  She wanted to go with a black and pink color scheme.  I made tissue paper pom poms with Martha Stewart's tutorial.  They are a quick and inexpensive idea for party decor.  We hung them up on a photography background we have.

The cutlery was wrapped in in a plain pink napkin and diamond rings were add for a little sparkle.


For the favors she took icing bags for decorating and stuffed them with hugs, kisses and mints and then attached the Merci tag that I made with my Silhouette.


Then we wrapped some new tags around these small Martinelli sparkling peach juice bottles that they found at Costco and she attached a clothespin that she painted like a bride and a groom.


She even had pink drinks and mini macaroons that I will share later.


No comments:

Post a Comment