Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day Gifts

I happen to know some very wonderful women who have a great desire to be mothers but due to circumstances they have not yet had that opportunity.  I wanted to thank these dear women with a simple gift this year to say how grateful I am for their influence and example they are to my kids.  There is a wonderful talk by Sister Sheri Dew entitled "Are We Not all Mothers?"
In it she talks about how all women are mothers and it is our responsibility to lead and guide those around us.

I made this small card for them and attached it to a small box of chocolates. (I ordered them each a bracelet from a daily deal site but after I ordered them they changed the shipping date and they have not yet arrived so those will have to come later.)


No comments:

Post a Comment